The beginning of the next three weeks

The beginning of the next three weeks

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Left Hand

I have to see a doctor tomorrow...can barely move my right hand and my left hand is now in charge. Its funny you don't realize that you have this whole other hand that is just as a capable, but when you go to use it....well, its kinda slow and definitely awkward. Need to print and one hand is going to be difficult. Trying to rest it since carving the rhino....so many of my friends have had this happen before...and most suggested a splint with metal supports...going to see if I can find one today. Typing one finger, lefty at the moment. :(

3 comments:

  1. Is it a result of so many hours holding your grinder / dremel ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the dremel does cause numbing in the fingertips. It is from carving towards myself on the Rhino print. I see a doctor tomorrow at 10 for X-rays. :( Thank you for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really IS suffering for your art I guess..

    ReplyDelete